Teresa E. Wrobbel, MD
- Stellis Health - Buffalo Clinic, 1996 – present
- Stellis Health - Medical Skin Care Center, 2003 – present
- Adjunct Faculty University of Minnesota School of Medicine, 1998 - present
- Residency-Family Practice, Methodist Hospital/Creekside Clinic
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Minnesota
- Bachelor’s-Biomedical and Chemical Medical Sciences, St. Cloud State University
- Board Certificated, Family Medicine
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- Advance Life Support in Obstetrics
- American Academy of Family Practice
- Minnesota Academy of Family Practice
- Wrobbel, Teresa, M.D. (March 2003). Tips and tactics: Should the Pregnant Pause? Women’s Outlook. 1(3), 12-13.
- Wrobbel, Teresa, M.D. (September 2004). Starting Small. Minnesota Medicine, 87(9), 30-31.
- Named one of the top doctors in Twin Cities area by Twin Cities Consumers’ Checkbook, 2011.
- Married with two children, Dr. Wrobbel enjoys outdoor activities including camping and shooting sports. She also likes baking, gardening, canning, reading and traveling.